QUALITY MANAGER BLX
|Bedrijf||Perfetti van Melle Benelux B.V.|
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Are you ready for a next step in your career?
Are you ready for a (literally!) fresh start to your career? Our colleagues at the Process & Technology department are ready to work with you to ensure that everyone can enjoy our delicious freshmakers and sweets every day. We are looking for a Quality Manager BLX.
This is where we need you!
The Quality Manager BLX is accountable for food safety and quality compliance of products we manufacture in our 4 manufacturing facilities in the Netherlands. The operating environment of this role is a complex one not only due to the various types of activities and technologies in scope (manufacturing of Chewy Candy and mint tablets as well as co-packing but also because of the high quality requirements expected by our customers in some critical markets (e.g. Japan).
As Quality Manager BLX, your mission will be to set-up, implement, monitor and continuously improve quality and foods safety systems in our Dutch plants (Breda, Weert, Sittard and Andelst). You will be based in Breda and will be required to travel to the other 3 Dutch facilities on a regular basis. This role will also be double-hatting the role of QA/QC Manager Sittard.
Your core tasks in a nutshell
- Manage and deliver compliance to quality and food safety policies, procedures and standards
- Review and monitor quality KPI’s and quality deviations;
- Update and improve quality plans based on outcome of audits, trend analysis and management review;
- Develop and roll-out relevant trainings;
- Review the quality structure, reporting, roles on a regular basis and recommend changes to support the quality and food safety agenda;
- Identify investment needs to improve quality and food safety;
- Build strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals
We are looking for
- At least 5 years in a managerial position in quality assurance, quality management and/or food safety in a FMCG (food, beverages or pharma), including site quality leadership experience of a large manufacturing site or multiple smaller sites;
- Proven experience with managing complex teams;
- A deep knowledge of quality assurance standards (i.e. ISO 9001, FSSC 22000), quality management tools (QMS, risk assessments, KPI management) and ERP systems;
- Experience in Lean 6 sigma, project management and product development;
- International experience preferred.
The ingredients of Perfetti Van Melle, does it include your taste?
You will work at the third largest confectionery group in the world - and second in Europe. But we want to continue to grow and become the best at making candy, where we can use all the help of our colleagues!
We see our employees as the most important ingredient and therefore we have something for everyone:
- Empowering: Everyone has every opportunity to develop and make a difference. For example, we have a huge range of (tailor-made) training courses.
- Fun: Who doesn't actually dream of working at a candy factory? We would also like to maintain our family atmosphere, because that makes us unique and has brought us to where we are today. We do everything to make you feel at home with us, such as an annual beach volleyball and hockey tournament. But also an annual CSR day to be committed to the community.
- Innovation: We must respond to the ongoing social debate on sugar and health, but also to deal with issues such as: environmental pollution, packaging and food safety. Enough challenges!
- Dynamic: It may sound cliché, but with branches in more than 30 countries, we are a dynamic and vibrant organization.
Are you starting to feel like it and are you taking the Quality Department to a higher level? Then we would like to meet you! Let us hear from you via the "apply" button and maybe we will meet soon. Please note that the closing date of this vacancy is December 1st, 2020.