GLOBAL CONTRACT MANAGER
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Strategic & Tactical | Purchase | Contracts | Negotiating | Stakeholder management | Analysis What are you going to do? As our Global Contract Manager (new position) you will be in the lead for motivating, developing and coaching the cross functional supplier teams. As a strategic and tactical business partner you are responsible for our strategic and preferred suppliers (i.e. seed production companies).
You know how to build and maintain relationships and partnerships, you translate business plans into a strong contract strategy (based on data and analysis) which you convert into KPI’s to monitor progress and success. Quality and cost ownership are two central aspects in this process. With your experience, you know the best way to approach our suppliers, how to grasp opportunities and how to mitigate the risks in the contracts.
You are responsible for our large clients/suppliers on all contractual aspects in the process of whom to contract, under what terms, realization and maintenance of supplier relationships. You also advise and take decisions on where contractual opportunities lie in our dealings with key suppliers.
You have a strong vision on how to set and build contract management in an organization and know how to shape this new department together with colleague, the Global Contract Director. You will report directly to her, the Global Contract Director.
Enza Zaden is taking great steps in digitizing our organization and you, as our Global Contract Manager, will lead the way in coaching the production teams in understanding and applying negotiation tactics making use of relevant data. Based on analysis you are able to take the right direction and decisions.
- Accountable for leading, motivating, developing and coaching the cross functional supplier teams within the defined scope of strategic and preferred suppliers.
- Preparation and coordination of the cross functional supplier management process for the defined scope of strategic and preferred suppliers. Set annual calendar, prepare analysis upfront and ensure cross functional preparation also ready. Lead the meeting for the supplier set in scope.
- Negotiation and closing of agreements, ensuring settlement is clear upfront . Creation, preparation and analysis of all agreements with defined set of strategic and preferred suppliers (producers, growers).
- Analysis of data, and define insights on pricing strategies for key suppliers.
- Prepare review for strategic and preferred suppliers (ensure production has delivered all data, analysis and input and all input from settlements team is ready).
- Ensure all supplier management and contracting process are carried out in a compliant and efficient manner. Work collaboratively with Global Production and Crop Production Managers, Legal and Finance Business partners and Finance Manager to ensure successful contract to pay process.
Your power We are looking for a strong contract/purchase professional who can shape this role within Enza Zaden.
This demands an impact-driven, critical thinking, problem solving, pro-active professional with strong analytical capabilities. You bring good leadership skills and can collaborate with senior stakeholders. You bring strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
You have excellent and clear communication skills in English. You look for the best possible way to achieve goals and are able to connect and collaborate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
In short, you;
- have a masters work and think level.
- have minimum of 5 years’ experience within contract management or purchase management or another related background.
- bring proven affinity with contract management, legal documents.
- bring good project management experience.
- bring strong stakeholder management skills, you are an outstanding analytical and conceptual thinker.
- have a strong attention to detail.
Our power Enza Zaden is a vegetable breeding company that develops vegetable varieties. And produces and sells its seeds all over the world. We have made an animation to explain to you properly (and as briefly as possible) what we do.
The purpose of our work? To offer everyone worldwide access to healthy and varied vegetables. With more than 2000 passionate colleagues all over the world, we work together every day on the vegetables of tomorrow.
Contact Please, send your application to our Recruitment department, via the Apply now! buttons.
Caroline van Oppen, Corporate Recruiter, +31 655680161 or e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org