SPECIALIST, LEAD QUALIFICATION - SALES/SALESFORCE
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
|Opleidingsniveau||HBO, PhD, WO|
Where others see barriers, we see opportunities.
Do you enjoy helping customers experience breakthroughs in their business? Do you stay attuned to your customers' needs and visions? Do you like to work openly and supportively together with your colleagues and customers? Our work involves many different minds and skills, it can't be done alone.
Specialist, Lead Qualification
The Netherlands - The Hague
The impact of a Lead Qualification Specialist at SES Networks
As our new Lead Qualification Specialist, you will carry the responsibility for the nurturing of new contacts and prospects. You bring a solid understanding of online marketing. You'll also be responsible for the first personal contact after a sales inquiry, qualifying prospects, and managing the handoff of sales qualified leads to the sales organization.
To leave your imprint we not only need you to be a tenacious, result-driven professional, but also strongly rely on your interpersonal skills as well as your cultural sensitivity. As the Lead Qualification Specialist, you will be based at our office in The Hague with responsibility over (amongst others) the following tasks:
- Routing sales qualified leads (SQLs) to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure;
- Outreach qualified prospects via phone, teleconference and email to uncover qualified sales opportunities and determine best next step;
- Maintain and develop Salesforce leads database including the data entry of new leads;
- Collaborate with Sales to plan direct appropriate activities to agreed markets in order to generate interest.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for an energetic, outgoing, collaborative and well-spoken individual who is comfortable connecting and conversing with a wide range of prospective customers and who and doesn't shy away from responsibility. Given the nature of the role we feel it's important for you to have a certain level of creativity and can think out of the box. Besides this, the must-haves for this role are:
- Bachelor degree in business or similar field;
- 3 years' experience working in a B2B sales environment;
- Excellent command of English, any additional languages (eg. Spanish, French, Portuguese) are highly desirable;
- Experience in working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems.
We offer you
- A diverse workplace. For SES, diversity is more than a question of gender or race; we welcome different minds and different skills;
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets;
- Opportunities to further grow and develop in a global and growing company; we believe life-long learning is key to bring the best of SES worldwide;
- A competitive compensation package linked to your performance, and further supplemented with attractive benefits.
SES is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
It's a great time to be part of SES.
SES is the world-leading satellite operator providing end-to-end communication solutions. SES leads across new technologies in video, fixed data, mobility and government We are a team of people from around the world working together to make a significant difference in the world.
SES Networks is the data business unit of SES. As a part of the SES Networks team, you will play an integral part in delivering on our vision to change lives by connecting people, grow our business with exciting customers, and become the world's leading provider of global, satellite-enabled, data communications services. SES Networks-the only network provider with a multi-band, multi-orbit infrastructure-delivers end to end managed networking solutions through the company's robust global services capability, providing maximum value to customers across industries and geographies.
- Helps close the digital divide by connecting people in the most remote and difficult to connect places around the world;
- Makes it possible for people to stay connected while flying 10km high on a commercial airplane;
- Provides extensive satellite coverage across all the world's seas and oceans via dedicated mobility beams;
- Delivers high-performance satellite-based connectivity that matches terrestrial fibre performance.
Apply by using the 'Apply' button.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Zuid-Holland, Den Haag, Lead Qualification Specialist, Business Development, B2B sales, Salesforce.