|Bedrijf||ICL-IP Europe BV|
|Werklocatie||Frankrijkweg 6, 4538 BJ, Terneuzen|
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
|Carriereniveau||Leidinggevend, Senior management|
- To manage the Environment, Safety & Health department in the field of environment, safety health and education according to the company policy to achievements and improvements and translate the policy in action plans and follow up.
- Supervises Quality Control and innovate/initiate the policy in the area of HSE care and awareness at all levels in the organization.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Obtaining and maintaining valid permits situation.
- Responsible for setting standards and directives following legislation of HSE aspects and assure the level of implementation of HSE.
- Ensure that IPT complies with the permits and legislation;
- Formulates, translates and execute the process of control cycle on HSE standards;
- Formatting concept norms, regulations and legislations on HSE and compliance;
- Responsible for the quality of the education/training of the employees;
- Responsible for the communication to the outside in respect to HSE aspects;
- Handles and coordinates quality complaints;
- Supervise quality control aspects. Prepare proposals and reporting for this and monitoring therefore the ICL-IP organization;
- Supervise that the relevant QA procedures and work instructions are implemented, trained and maintained in the Health, Safety and Environment department and ensure adequate trained employees;
- Acting Enforcement Officer at IPT;
Reports to the Managing Director.
- Communicative skills
- Managerial skills
- Strategic orientation
- Abstraction skills
- Knowledge of English verbal and written
You can send your application letter, including CV, to Peggy de Mey, Talent Acquistion Specialist, ICL Shared Service Center, via the 'Apply' button.
+ 31 (0) 641 656 203
Agency calls not appreciated
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Terneuzen, Quality control engineer, QHSE specialist.