CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGER
|Werklocatie||Smitweg 6, 2960 AA, Kinderdijk|
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Are you the Customer Support Manager who can be responsible for the transparent and flawless execution of key business processes in the sales team?
The Customer Support Manager is responsible for the transparent and flawless execution of key business processes in the sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the sales support team, as well as executing business operations projects, programmes and initiatives for global sales. You will work with cross-functional teams (on a regional and global level) and align key processes and standard business practices. In addition, as Customer Support Manager you will be responsible for:
- managing the sales support team (approximately 10 full-time employees) and their activities
- driving and supporting business operations, including the forecasting process, stock policy, sales funnel management and document control
- supporting sales management with regular and ad-hoc reporting, as well as proactive analytics (sales and margin overview, customer analysis, statistics etc)
- managing the new ERP and CRM implementation, including ensuring the proper maintenance, quality, and consistency of opportunity information in the database
- aiming for business scalability through initiatives such as the simplification and standardisation of processes, as well as the associated infrastructure and data
- proactively supporting sales towards achieving KPIs in areas of sales targets (account plans, credit management) and deal execution (proposal management, reference management, technical back office)
- being the first point of contact/support for regional offices and maintaining strong collaboration with Regional Sales Operations, Product Marketing, and Innovation and Corporate Communications departments
- working closely with the Finance and Accounting departments regarding sales and financial reporting, as well as the realisation of payment securities such as letters of credit, hedging etc.
To be eligible for the position of Customer Support Manager, you must have:
- a bachelor degree in a relevant field
- minimum of five years of experience in a similar position
- profound knowledge of business process management
- proven track record in a commercial international technical environment
- excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and a business-oriented people management style with a pragmatic approach
- able and willing to work outside of normal office hours, to be based in Kinderdijk and to travel abroad one or two weeks per quarter as required
- good command of English and Dutch both written and verbal
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offers you as Customer Support Manager a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As Customer Support Manager, you will work at IHC Services, based in Kinderdijk. IHC Services is the global market leader in the construction of tools at sea and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore and dredging ships and equipment. IHC Services’ core mission is to be the preferred supplier for all services relating to the offshore, dredging and mining industry. From the head office in The Netherlands and with employees working from sites and offices on a global basis, we’re able to ensure a local presence and support for customers on every continent. We offer 24/7 Service worldwide and services typically include Repair, Rental, Renovation, Condition Based Services, Feasibility studies, Life Cycle Engineering, Parts & Logistics and Training & Consultancy. With our commitment to technological innovation, in which sustainability and safety are key, we strive to continuously meet the specific needs of each customer in a rapidly evolving world.
IHC Services is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Customer Support Manager and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website by using the 'Apply' button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Kinderdijk, Customer Support, Customer service representative, Business process management.